Hexagonal Modular Touch Sensitive Quantum Lighting
1. This is a modular touch-sensing wall light. Use a hexagonal floppy disk to create any structure to suit your needs, then turn it on and off by touching it.
2. The fast modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scenario. Use magnetic edges to connect the lights together to form the structure that best fits your interior.
3. Slide the wall and illuminate the touch path for a fascinating tactile experience. Customize the lighting levels to create the right atmosphere by illuminating the multiple tiles you need.
4. The minimalist design and unique geometric design not only illuminate but also decorate your house. Widely used, can be placed in the living room, bedroom, study, restaurant, hotel, etc.
5. Touch. Each lamp can be independently controlled to open and close without affecting the normal use of other lamps.
Item Name: Touch Sensor Quantum Lamps
Output Power: DC24V
Plug Type: US/EU plug
ON/OFF: Capacitive touch
Color temperature: 6000K-6500K (White)
Input Power: AC110-220 V 50/60 Hz
Wall accessories: rubber pads or nails
Maximum number of components per power adapter: 25pcs
--How do the modules attach to the wall?
The hexagon modules can be attached to the wall by either using the sticky pads provided in the starter pack or using the holes on the back of each module to hook onto nails. (check instructions for more information)
--What is the power consumption per module?
The power consumption per module is 2W.
--What is the color temperature of the light?
The lighting temperature of the LED illumination is 6500k.
--How many lumens per module?
Each module produces 750 lumens.
--How do they turn on/off?
Each module has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body, as you come into contact with the module it will toggle on/off. You can use any body part or other conductive materials!
--How many modules can be attached to one power supply?
We suggest a maximum amount of 25 modules run off of one power supply.
--What are the dimensions of each module?
The widest part of each module (corner to corner) measures 115mm.
--How are the modules powered?
Each module connects via magnetic edges, the power transfers through each module through metal pins protruding from each edge. (They are not battery powered)
--What is the length of the cable?
The power cable supplied in the starter pack is 1.2 meters in length.
--Are the modules RGB?
No. The lighting color is white and is not changeable. We also have colorful Set, but each modules just for 1 color, not RGB
--Are the app connected / smart enabled?
No. The modules require tactile and physical interaction.
Hexagon Quantum Lamps (we have 3 / 5 / 10 pcs white set and 6 pcs colorful set for your choose)